Situation - Critical  

November 2, 2008

Things are not good. Need to get control again. Haven't seen my doc yet but knee is still driving me crazy. Have a horrible feeling that it's arthritis.

Meanwhile I'm eating crap and have probably put 5 pounds on in the last month. Grrr.

Something has to give... I can't keep up with everything AND dedicate myself to all of this healthy eating and working out.

M.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Situation - Critical

  • gail
    November 2, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    Maybe there are other workouts you could do? Maybe yoga? Maybe you don't have to be a health nut, but just weed out the food you that makes you feel the "worst"?

    I keep trying the same things, when teaching, as I currently have the energy of a sloth. When there's 30 needy kids, who all want your attention....well there's nothing much left to give to working out at the end of the day....grrrr!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster