If  

November 15, 2008

If I had not stumbled, if I had not injured my knee, if if if...

It has been about 4 months since I started trying to lose this weight after the birth of my third child.

Assuming an average loss of 8 pounds per month (which is how much I was losing prior to becoming pregnant), I should have lost about 32 pounds by now.

Instead, I'm sitting at a loss of 10.

I have about 5 months left in my mat leave. 5 months. Again, assuming an average loss of 8 pounds per month, I should be able to lose 40 pounds.

A loss of 40 pounds would put me at 204 pounds.

This would mean that the month in which I celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday and my 31st, I could conceivably hit the magic number of 199. For the first time, incidentally, in about 9 years.

This would mean that I could conceivably celebrate my other daughter's 1st birthday weighing 67 pounds less than I did on the day I went into labour.

If, if, if...


Food for thought. So to speak.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ If

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster