Session #2  

August 23, 2008

I had my second workout with B today. It was good - definitely got me moving! We focused on my back and chest today. Burned a good 600 calories. She's working on a weekly workout plan for me now that she has a better idea of what my strengths and weeknesses are. I'm looking forward to it - I am nothing if not good at following schedules!

Food-wise - I'm off to do the grocery shopping today. I'll admit, there were a few times this week that I strayed from the plan. My dad took me out for lunch this week, and I had a Beef Dip with salad... which, at most restaurants, runs about 600-700 cals... well, turns out that at Boston Pizza, it's more like 1000. Nice. Oh well. I still ended up only 300 cals over at the end of the day.

I think I'm going to have to allow myself one day of non-planned meals. Without going crazy, obviously.

Anyways... we're meeting again on Thursday, and I will be asking her to bring the scale. I won't weigh myself until Friday morning though. Hopefully there is good news. I'd be happy with an 8-10lb loss.

That means, this week I'll be updating my photo as well... probably too early to see much change, but hopefully NEXT month there will be a big difference.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Session #2

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster